NECTA Form Six Exams Timetable 2023
NECTA Form Six Exams Timetable 2023 :- The National Examination Council of Tanzania, NECTA has announced the release of Form Six Exams Timetable for candidates sitting for the exams in the year 2022.
Form Six Exams Timetable is a document that contains the schedule for the various subjects to be written in For Six exams 2023.
Candidates for the examination are advised to go online to download the timetable.
To be the Centre of Excellence in Quality Education Assessment and Certification.
To Provide Fair, Efficient and Effective Educational Assessment.
To serve you better anywhere and everywhere ! Your satisfaction is our pleasure.
The Functions of NECTA
>> To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
>> To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
>> To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
>> To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
>> To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
>> To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania.
Powers and Duties of NECTA
>> Administer the properties of the Council both movable and immovable
>> To administer the funds and other assets of the Council
>> To signify the acts of the Council by use of the common seal;
>> Subject to the provisions of this Act, to appoint such officers of the Council as it may deem necessary
>> To review regulations relating to examinations
>> To consider and approve subjects suitable for examinations
>> To appoint panels or boards of examiners
>> To enter into arrangements, whether reciprocal or otherwise, with other persons or organization, whether within or outside the United Republic, for the recognition of awards granted in respect of examinations falling within their respective responsibilities
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
1. You are required to appear for the examination(s) at the centre(s) under which you are
registered unless otherwise advised by the Council in writing.
2. You are required to observe all instructions given to you by the Supervisor, Invigilators or Officers of the Council responsible for the conduct of the examinations.
3. You are required to attend punctually at the time shown on your timetable. If you arrive more than half an hour late for an examination, you will not be admitted.
4. After the first half-hour, you may leave as soon as you have finished your paper and handed in the script to the Supervisor/Invigilator. You may leave the room temporarily at any time after the first half-hour but only with the permission of the invigilator.
5. You may bring into the examination room only instruments which are specifically permitted. If you are suspected of cheating or attempting to cheat, or assisting someone else to cheat, the facts will be reported to the Council.
You may in consequence be disqualified from the examination and excluded from all future examinations of the Council. Any notes or other unauthorised material found in the examination room may be retained by the Council at its discretion.
6. Communication, verbal or otherwise, between candidates is not allowed during the examination. If any candidate wishes to communicate with the invigilator he should raise his hand to attract attention.
7. You must write your examination number correctly on every answer sheet of the answer booklet/answer sheet used. Using anybody else’s examination number is considered a case of dishonesty that may lead to cancellation of examination results.
Names, initials or any other mark that would identify a candidate should never be written on answer books or sheets of paper.
8. If you are found guilty of dishonesty in connection with the examination you may be disqualified in the entire examination.
9. You should not write any notes on your question paper. Use the last pages of your answer booklet to do rough work but ensure that you cross to indicate that it is not something to be marked.
10. You should not take anything from the examination room, unless instructed otherwise. You should not destroy any paper or material supplied in the examination room.
11. Write in blue or black ink or ball pen. Draw in pencil.
12. Smoking is not permitted in the examination room.
13. Private candidates should produce a letter from the Council allowing them to sit for the particular examination at the prescribed centre, otherwise they will not be allowed to sit for examination. However, they are strictly not allowed to write anything in their letters.
14. During preparations of Practical examinations, the area around laboratories must be restricted and all candidates must be held in the special room(s) from 7:00 a.m. to the time of starting examination.
15. The examination will continue as scheduled even if it falls on a public holiday.
NECTA Form Six Exams Timetable 2023
1. Visit NECTA Website: https://www.necta.go.tz/
2. Click on ‘Examination Timetable’
3. Click on ‘Download’
4. Download & Save.
You must install PDF Reader to be able to access the document on your Smartphone or Computer.
Kindly DOWNLOAD the Attached PDF FILE Below